Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just A Note on the Go

Happy Saturday!
Today I am bringing you
"Just a note...",
A stationary set for those on the go.

 Below is a close up of one of the small note cards, they are retired SU, time to get these
babies used up.  I made some return address labels and placed them on the backs of the envelopes. 
They are a perfect size for the set and I tucked them into a small brown sack.

Below you can see how I used red line tape and wax paper to make my own bag.
(I have looked all over and have not found a sack I like for packaging up these list pads.)

Product list...

digital kit download Express Yourself
Elements and Papers

Photoshop Express
HP 7000 printer

Jr legal pad cut in half from Staples

PaperTrey Ink stampers select white card stock, aqua mist card stock, 
dark chocolate card stock vintage buttons

White paper clips, return address labels, binder clip, RSVP pen and post it notes from office supplies

Stampin' Up small note cards and envelopes, scallop circle punch brown felted ribbon

Prism Floss Brown

I also plan on tossing in a few withdraw and deposit slips for the bank.
This little set will be going into 
my ride;)


Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

2 comments: